Sunday, March 31, 2013

Finally...items within the tabs

It's so hard to believe that Easter has come and gone.  Spring (to me) is finally here.  I'm excited to see new greens, new leaves, flowers come to life!!

I'm home from eating pineapple dressing and lemon cake with sticky icing and am now plugging faithfully away at my blog.  I will attempt to get a few of the tabs filled in with the items I create to give you a quick view of my work.  In the meantime, you can click on the banner which will take you directly to my Etsy shop link.  I love it there.  :)

IF you have something in mind that you would like to have done...a custom order, don't be afraid to ask.  Just send me a message and we can talk about what you'd like me to do for you.

Well, back to work.  Peace to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment