Sunday, April 14, 2013

Quickly Moving...

Things seem to be moving quickly with picking up a few orders and working on a Christening Gown set.  I've updated my spring/summer scarf items and am now making them in cotton...which makes perfect sense for this time of the year.
$25 or 3 for $60

I am finding myself more and more attracted to the bright unlimited colors that are out there.  I'm constantly searching the sales bins, pattern piles, experimenting with new fibers and I end up overwhelmed with wanting to attack all that I see and love!!  Who would have thought that crocheting could be all that...but it is.

Again I'll say...if there is something you're interested in, that is not listed on here or my Etsy site...please...send me a note and we can discuss the possibilities!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment